- Are You Skiing This Season? - Ski Training Revisited
- 29/11/19 How Much Exercise Should I Be Doing?
- "Your Feet Are Human Too"
- Running Top Tips for Beginners
- Final Stages of Marathon Training - Physio Top-Tips
- Feb 2018 - What Exercise Works?
- 9th January 2018 - Ski Injury Prevention
- Our Top 5 Tips on How to Avoid Back Pain
- The Top 3 Tennis Injuries that We See in Clinic
- Don't Let Your Summer Sandals Cause You An Injury!
- Top Tips to get you into Exercise and Keep You on the Right Track
- Cyclists - Research supports wearing a Helmet!
- 18.05.16 E-Cigarettes - Miracle or Menace
- ERGONOMIC TIP OF THE DAY - IMPROVE YOUR LAPTOP WORKING POSITION
- 15.03.16 Phd Work on Chronic Groin Pain in Athletes
- OUR TOP 10 TIPS FOR STAYING HEALTHY AND INJURY-FREE IN 2016!
- 15.02.16 Research Article On Low Back Pain
- Understanding & Helping Your Knee Pain
- How Do I Choose What Exercise To Do?
- 22.04.15 Top Tips for Avoiding the Medical Tent on Marathon Day
- Desk Based Exercises - Free Handout
- The Importance of Exercise for Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- Marathon Special – What Runners should know about Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- What Skiers Should Know About – Skier’s Thumb
"I wanted to thank you for all your help and support when I was suffering with my frozen shoulder. I have been swimming backstroke fully and enjoying a pain-free shoulder. I am absolutely sure that without your intervention I would not be at this stage. You were also supportive and understanding which helped me enormously."