Making the Most of Your Virtual Physiotherapy Appointment
On-Line Video or Telephone Consultations
Video Consultations are available via Skype, Facetime, Whatsapp or Zoom
Some of The Ways We Can Help with a Virtual Appointment
- Assessing and Advising on Problems – New or Existing Pains, Aches or Discomforts
- Advising On A Tailored Exercise Programme
- Progressing an Existing Exercise Programme
- Providing Advice While Your Regular Physiotherapist or Specialist is Unavailable
- Advising You on Your Home Workstation Set-Up
Top Tips for the Best Experience from Your Virtual Video Consultation
- Practice with your equipment before your appointment to ensure it works and you are familiar with the controls - try it on a friend
- If you’re using Zoom, make sure you know how to turn on and off the Mute Function to help reduce background noise
- Choose a quiet space where you won’t be disturbed
- Think of what you may need to show the physiotherapist and how that will work with your equipment - e.g. a desktop PC may be too difficult to show some leg movements
- A laptop or Smartphone may be more adaptable in some situations.
- Choose somewhere to position your equipment that will give a good view rather than having to hold it for the duration of the call
- Someone to help you by holding your phone or tablet may be helpful in some cases
Security Issues and On-Line Consultations – your personal data is important to us
Skype is currently our preferred method of performing On-Line Video Consultations but we can also use WhatsApp, Facetime and Zoom fi you prefer. Please check and adjust your security settings to maximise their security features on your preferred platform.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you have any further queries before your appointment
"Just wanted to say a big thank you for straightening out my back, didn't believe it was possible and now I feel great, you're a star!"