Booking A Remote Consultation
How to book an appointment
The best way is to telephone us on 020 77137780 and we can arrange for one of our Physiotherapy Team to call you back.
You can also email us at email@example.com
We offer an initial FREE 15 minute Triage Telephone Call to discuss your needs and assess whether we can help you through a Remote Consultation. If the Physiotherapist feels that a Remote Consultation is appropriate and that we can help you, we book you in for a scheduled Remote Consultation Appointment at a time to suit you.
We offer Remote Consultations Via Skype, Zoom, Facetime or Telephone
Some of the ways we can help remotely
- Assessing and Advising You on Problems – New or Existing Pains, Aches or Discomforts
- Advising You On A Tailored Exercise Programme
- Advising You On Progressing an Existing Exercise Programme
- Providing Advice While Your Regular Physiotherapist or Specialist is Unavailable
- Advising You on Your Home Workstation Set-Up
Paying for your treatment yourself
If you’re referring yourself or have been referred by your GP or Consultant and are privately funding your own treatment, it couldn’t be simpler. Just give us a call with your diary to hand and we can book you in for a time to suit you.
There is no waiting list and you can usually see a physiotherapist within 24 hours. If you wish to see a specific physiotherapist there may be a slight delay depending on when they are available.
When you book we take some preliminary details from you including an email address and your telephone number so that we can send you out further information, our Registration Forms and a reminder of your appointment time.
Payment is due prior to each appointment. Payment is currently by Bank Transfer but we should have Pay By Link and the ability to pay by Credit Card during the Consultation shortly.
Fees for Physiotherapy for Remote Consultation *
|Remote Physiotherapy Consultation - Standard||£50||30 minutes
|Remote Physiotherapy Consultation ** - Extended||£75||45 minutes|
** An Extended session may be more suitable for an initial consultation or more complex problems
* Private Medical Insurance fees may vary depending on any contracts we hold with them
Using private medical insurance for your remote consultation
AXA PPP, BUPA, Aviva and WPA have agreed to cover Remote Consultations by Skype, Facetime or Telephone - clients need a pre-authorisation or claim number to proceed.
Other Insurance Companies: We recommend that you check with your individual insurance company if you are covered for a Remote Consultation before booking your appointment.
If you need further information
If you need further information or would like to speak to a physiotherapist before booking an appointment please feel free to:
- Ring the clinic and our Reception team will help you. If a physiotherapist is available they will speak to you or the reception staff will arrange for someone to call you back
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a call-back through the website from one of our physiotherapists for a time that suits you
- Send us a query through the Contact Us page on our website
"I wanted to thank you for all your help and support when I was suffering with my frozen shoulder. I have been swimming backstroke fully and enjoying a pain-free shoulder. I am absolutely sure that without your intervention I would not be at this stage. You were also supportive and understanding which helped me enormously."