Booking A Consultation
How to book an appointment
The best way to book an appointment is to telephone us on 020 77137780 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paying for your treatment yourself
If you’re referring yourself or have been referred by your GP or Consultant and are privately funding your own treatment, it couldn’t be simpler. Just give us a call with your diary to hand and we can book you in for a time to suit you.
There is no waiting list and you can usually see a physiotherapist within 24 hours. If you wish to see a specific physiotherapist there may be a slight delay depending on when they are available.
When you book we take some preliminary details from you including an email address and your telephone number so that we can send you out further information, our Registration Forms and a reminder of your appointment time.
Payment is due prior to each appointment. Payment is by secure link on-line through our payment services provider Square or by Bank Transfer.
|In-Clinic Physiotherapy Appointment - 30 mins||£70||Please allow up to 30 minutes for your appointment
|In-Clinic Initial Physiotherapy Appointment - 45 mins||£90||Please allow up to 45 minutes for your appointment|
|On-Line Physiotherapy Consultation - Standard
||£65||Please allow up to 30 minutes for your appointment|
|On-Line Physiotherapy Consultation ** - Extended
||£85||Please allow up to 45 minutes for your appointment|
* Private Medical Insurance fees may vary depending on any contracts we hold with them
** An Extended session may be more suitable for an initial consultation or more complex problems
Using private medical insurance for your physiotherapy consultation
Most Private Medical Insurance companies cover private physiotherapy but it is important that you contact them first to obtain pre-authorisation and ascertain the level of your cover. We have a contract with BUPA and AXA-PPP and can usually bill them directly if we have your Membership number and Authorisation details.
Most insurance companies are also continuing to cover On-Line Consultations but again we recommend that you contact them to check prior to booking your first appointment.
We are also offering on-Line Consultations via Zoom, Skype, or Facetime
Some of the ways we can help with a Virtual Appointment
- Assessing and Advising You on Problems – New or Existing Pains, Aches or Discomforts
- Advising You On A Tailored Exercise Programme
- Advising You On Progressing an Existing Exercise Programme
- Providing Advice While Your Regular Physiotherapist or Specialist is Unavailable
- Advising You on Your Home Workstation Set-Up
Not sure if a physiotherapy appointment is for you?
We can offer an initial FREE 15 minute Triage Telephone Call to discuss your needs and assess whether we can help you through an In-Clinic or Remote Consultation. Following the call if you wish to go ahead we can book you in for a time to suit you.
If you need further information
If you need further information or would like to speak to a physiotherapist before booking an appointment please feel free to:
- Ring the clinic and our Reception team will help you. If a physiotherapist is available they will speak to you or the reception staff will arrange for someone to call you back
- Email us at email@example.com
- Schedule a call-back through the website from one of our physiotherapists for a time that suits you
- Send us a query through the Contact Us page on our website
"I just wanted to say thank you for your help my knees are so much better now."