05/01/21 We remain Open in Tier 5
Happy New Year - Wishing you all the best for 2021
London is now in Tier 5 -Lockdown restrictions - this does not restrict you from attending medical appointments and the clinic remains open for face-to-face Physiotherapy appointments as well as our on-line Physiotherapy.
We would like to reassure all of our Clients and Referrers that we are operating with continued heightened Infection control measures including:
- Restricted access to the clinic – only one client on-site at a time
- Increased gaps between client appointments to allow for room cleaning and ventilation
- All staff in full recommended Protective Equipment
- Covid Questionnaire pre-appointment and temperature checking on arrival
- Restricted staff contact for clients in clinic – you only meet your Therapist
There is an initial telephone triage required with one of our therapists before a face-to-face Consultation can be booked Read more
We are continuing to provide On-Line Physiotherapy appointments as well as Face-2-Face appointments for those that prefer not to attend the clinic at the moment Read more
Remedial Massage Therapy
Unfortunately, our Sports and Remedial Massage service is not currently available. This is beacause of recent updated advice from the Governing Board of our Massage Therapist.
If you have a booked massage appointment coming up, we will be in contact to cancel it and we will let you know once we are in a position to rebook it. If you'd like to be on our list to be informed by email please contact us.
If you have any questions about the most effective way for you to access our services during this next period of lockdown please give us a call on 020 77137780 or send us an email to email@example.com
"Thank you so much for fixing my leg!"