Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy (2016) - Ss.Cyril and Methodius University – North Macedonia.
After university, Radmila progressed and improved her
physiotherapy skills in private practice in Macedonia for 3.5 years,
and on moving to London in 2019 she continued with her career in Musculoskeletal (MSK) private practice. She now divides her working hours between private practice using a variety of manual and exercise therapies and NHS services working
alongside GPs and seeing GP referred patients.
- MSK conditions including spinal related complaints
- Acute and chronic neck and back pain
- Postural corrections
- Work - related injuries including RSI
- Peripheral joint problems, (shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, hip and ankle)
- Sport injuries, overuse and repetitive strain injuries
- Pre and post operative rehabilitation
Radmila has a holistic approach to her patients, providing
comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and treatment to a variety of MSK conditions.
Her treatments include: manual therapy and a variety of
therapeutic skills, joint mobilization, acupuncture and dry needling,
Kinesiology Tape, exercise programmes (stretching, strengthening, proprioception),
Ultrasound therapy, tailored home exercise programmes, advice and education,
pain management advice.
Striving to provide excellent healthcare to patients has
been an important and intrinsic goal to Radmila while pursuing her career as a Physiotherapist.
In her free time, Radmila enjoys travelling, walking and
Radmila is available on Wednesday morning 8.00am to 1pm; Thursday evening 4.30pm to 8pm; and Friday afternoon from 1.30pm.
"A big thank you for helping me recover from my operation. I couldn't have done it without you."