MSc., BSc Hons Physiotherapy, MCSP, MMACP,
Qualifications and Experience
Helen qualified from Trinity College Dublin and has since worked extensively in both the NHS and in Private Practice. She completed her MSc in Neuromusculoskeletal Physiotherapy at University College London and worked for a number of years in busy multidisciplinary City Clinics before establishing Physio Solutions in 1998. She is a member of the Musculoskeletal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists(MACP), PhysioFirst and the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health and Ergonomics(ACPOHE).
Helen is happy to assess any condition however over the years, she has developed a special interest in the following areas:
- Spinal conditions especially neck pain and chronic problems
- Shoulder pain
- Occupational health-related conditions such as work-related upper limb disorders (also known as RSI), and overuse problems
- Joint hypermobility issues
- The injured musician
- Pre & post operative rehabilitation
- Ergonomics & work-station assessments
"I wanted to thank you for all your help and support when I was suffering with my frozen shoulder. I have been swimming backstroke fully and enjoying a pain-free shoulder. I am absolutely sure that without your intervention I would not be at this stage. You were also supportive and understanding which helped me enormously."